Willow Class Homework – Term 5
Choose one piece of homework from the list below to do each week. You are not expected to complete all pieces.
- Write a setting description of the Amazon Rainforest.
- List 5 ways in which you could protect the rainforest.
- Create a fact file about an animal from the Amazon Rainforest. Include drawings.
- Write a persuasive advert for a Rainforest explorer.
- Create a fact file about a Brazilian footballer.
- Use PowerPoint to compare and contrast the River Waveney to the Amazon River.
- Write a set of instructions on how to climb a rainforest tree.
- Make a landmark from Brazil.
- Using your maths skills, can you cost a trip to Brazil for a family of four?
- Research the foods that come from South America and find them in the supermarket.
- Learn how to count to 20 in a language from South America.
- Draw two clocks showing the time both in England and Brazil. What is the time difference?
Please click below to download spellings.