Skip to content ↓

Special Educational Needs

Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCO) at St Peter & St Paul Primary School is Miss Brown.

What should I do if I think my child has Special Educational Needs?

Children have Special Educational Needs if they have a learning difficulty that calls for special educational provision to be made for them.

If you have any concerns about your child's educational needs, talk to us. Firstly, contact your child’s class teacher or the SENDCO, Miss Brown. The SENDCO and the Headteacher (Mrs Watts) will oversee all the support and progress of any child requiring additional support across the school.

Where can I go for more support as a parent?

SENDIASS help support parents and children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) in Suffolk. For impartial information, advice, and support on issues related to SEND, please visit . Please also use the links below for some of SENDIASS's key resources and contact details for their service, as well as other organisations which can provide further support for families.

How can I find out more about the SEN provision at St. Peter and St. Paul Primary School?

The school’s SEN Information Report sets out our approach to teaching children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Please click on the link below to read our 2021 - 2022 report.